Disclaimer: This is an unofficial community of Walmart Employees. The platform is neither owned nor affiliated nor endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Inc. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

1 Answer

how do i get an electronic W2 emailed to me or posted by mail because i had moved from previous address whiled i had stopped working with walmart. i called my HR and i was given this number 479-273-4323 to call but no one picks up for the past one month i have been calling. i dont know what to do. please help - MyWalmart Help

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Walmart questions ?

Ask a question