Disclaimer: This is an unofficial community of Walmart Employees. The platform is neither owned nor affiliated nor endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Inc. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

I am retired and my discount card is almost worn into. How do I request another for myself and my husband?

1 Answer

Replace Retire Discount Cards - MyWalmart Help

you can request for the replacement card online, just sign in to your e-service account. Go to the account summary page and click the link “request replacement card”. You can do the same by calling the customer services at 1866-611-1148. Customer service representatives are available on this toll free number round the clock 24/7. Don’t forget to deactivate your old card once you receive the replacement card.

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Walmart questions ?

Ask a question