Disclaimer: This is an unofficial community of Walmart Employees. The platform is neither owned nor affiliated nor endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Inc. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

2 Answers

I am a former employee, and haven't received my W2. Please let me know how I can go about getting my w2 stub. Thank you. - MyWalmart Help

as a former employee I never received my w-2. How do I get a copy of my w-2

you will get your w2 form by post at the address in your HR’s record. you can also get this form online but since you are a former employee so accessing your walmart account and getting your w2 form online would be out of question. in case of change of your mailing address you need to provide walmart with your new address so that mail can be sent to your new address. You can also contact your HR department and ask them to fax it to you if you have the fax machine is available at your place.

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Walmart questions ?

Ask a question