Disclaimer: This is an unofficial community of Walmart Employees. The platform is neither owned nor affiliated nor endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Inc. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

2 Answers

How can I obtain my w4 form to correct some changes even though I forgot my pin - MyWalmart Help

U should b able 2 log onto Wire and click on “me at walmart” at top of page, scroll down 2 topic “benefits” I think and click “pay” should b n list, if not under benefits topic, it WILL b somewhere on that page, this should get u n correct area 2 change or even check how u r filing, I think within the list there will b link “w4 application” and “w4 history”

Every associate has access 2 the Wire, this should have been given 2 u when u started working. Any further help can and should b obtained through ur HR person, aka personnel person.

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Walmart questions ?

Ask a question