Disclaimer: This is an unofficial community of Walmart Employees. The platform is neither owned nor affiliated nor endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Inc. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.

2 Answers

I am a retired walmart associate. I need to replace a lost discount card. What do I need to do. - MyWalmart Help

Talk to your HR / Personnel Department and tell them about the card lost. Ask them to deactivate your lost card and request them to issue a new card for you. Or you can request for the replacement card online as well. Just sign in to your e-service account. Go to the account summary page and click the link “request replacement card”. You can do the same by calling the customer services at 1866-611-1148. Customer service representatives are available on this toll free number round the clock 24/7.

Answer this question


Existing User

New User? Register Now



Do you have any
Walmart questions ?

Ask a question